Thursday, February 10, 2011

Breakfast Pizza

For the last two weekends I have made breakfast pizza. It was perfect because I had leftover ham, tomato, and green onion to have it two weeks in a row. I took pictures of my food this time and because it is so yummy I had to share!

Pizza dough (I bought whole wheat dough in the refrigerated section)
pizza sauce
corn meal
cheese
green onion
tomato
ham
eggs

* You could use any kind of topping you would like, but the recipe I found used this and I think the green oninos add a great flavor punch!


Let your dough get to room temperature. Put corn meal on the bottom of your pan and roll, toss, or stretch your dough to your desired shape and thickness.

Spread the pizza sauce over the dough. * I put the sauce all the way to the edge, because it gives the crust a yummy flavor.

Then put on the mozzerella cheese, green onions, tomato, ham, and then crack four eggs on to the pizza. *you can also scramble your egg first, but that is just one extra dirty dish and extra time.

I then top my pizza with cheddar cheese and parm.


Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks great Lori!! I will have to try this with the boys...we LOVE pizza! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this one. This will be a must try for us. The kids would have a blast making it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete